Open Positions for Implementation Specialists
Start a new career or become a leader in a new field at Patient-Physician Intake-Interface. Our teams are offered superior training, support, and resources to succeed. As a member of our team, you will learn about our cutting edge technology and how it is administered to give patients better care.
Implementation Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Serves clinics and staff by training and implementing the P²I² dashboard and assessment service. After sales is complete the Implementation Specialist will continue to deliver support on open accounts.
Implementation Specialist Job Duties:
- Verify account details
- Train staff to administer P²I² assessments
- Provide ongoing training resources
- Remain point of contact for workflow questions
- Ensure system is functioning; offer support if necessary for office.
- Mandatory client meetings and assessments
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating patient responses.
- Resolves clinic complaints by investigating problems
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Implementation Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Patient Service, Self-Motivating, Meeting Quality Goals, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Personable