Open Positions for Support Representatives
Begin your new career in technical support and services with one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, P²I². Our team of support staff work tirelessly to ensure that our software, sales, patient service, physicians, and patients are online and operating all the time.
Technical Support Representatives Job Responsibilities:
It is the responsibility of the technical support department to provide online support for the complete operation of the P²I² system.
Technical Support Representatives Job Duties:
- Technical Support Representatives provide timely and accurate troubleshooting for software issues.
- Technical Support Representatives analyze, resolve, and maintain software for networks, email, desktops, and telecommunications.
- Technical Support Representatives interact with end-users via phone, email, or messaging to help resolve their technical issues.
- Technical Support Representatives record all technical issues and resolutions in a computer-based ticketing system.
- Provide patients and PSRs with support needed to properly train and complete assessments.
Technical Support Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Patient Service, Self-Motivating, Meeting Quality Goals, Product Knowledge, Personable, Ability to Calm Heated Situations